The Devil’s Choice is unlike any other mustache wax on the market. Why?, Because the ingredients are not simply melted and poured. The Devils Choice “Black” is a new perfected formula that combines 11 natural ingredients in the perfect combination.
From the Argon Forests in Morocco, is not only beneficial to skin – it is great for your mustache This non-greasy oil makes for the perfect leave-in conditioner that makes your mustache easier to style while repairing split ends frizz and flyaways. It protects against damage from heat and cold. Argon oil is rich with vitamin A and vitamin E. anti-oxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid.
Grapeseed oil addresses problems such as weakened hair, hair loss, and dandruff. Regular use of grape seed oil as a supplement to your regular facial hair care products will leave you with stronger, healthier, more attractive facial hair.
Jojoba oil is unique in that, unlike most other vegetable oils, it closely resembles sebum, a waxy substance produced by our skin glands, so it can act as a natural skin conditioner. It soothes the skin and unclogs hair follicles.
is a skin and hair superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides skin and hair with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea butter has been used in Africa and other countries for years to improve skin and hair and , now your mustache.
Coconut butter is beneficial for your hair as it moisturizes your hair, prevents hair fall and makes it more manageable. It strengthens hair follicles and repair damaged hair ends. It replenishes the oils lost due to chemical products and prevents further damages. Lastly, it adds volume to your hair by strengthening fine hair.
Is a wax derived from sheep’s wool . lanolin penetrates the shaft of the hair, helping it to retain moisture and protecting it against breakage. Once it has been absorbed by the hair, lanolin works as a humectant, continuing to draw in moisture from the air. This is the ingredient that locks in moisture and keeps your mustache from, drying out.
Pine Rosin, Slash Pine Gum and Ponderosa Pine
There are many varieties of pine trees, yet all leach a sap when damaged or scratched called resin, also referred to as pitch. Pine resin has a host of different uses, including as a sealant, glue, and varnish. It is distilled into rosin, which is used to promote a better grip between objects. The Devils Choice uses 3 different Pine Rosins from Slash Pine, White Pine and Ponderosa. This is what gives your mustache such an extraordinary hold.
Sandalwood essential oil can help you achieve more clarity and calmness due to its extensive therapeutic benefits. This special essential oil doesn’t just have an amazing scent, sandalwood can also have an effect on overall well-being and mental health, along with many other surprising healing properties.
Boston Beard Works - author
Share This Post
- Dear Mr. Lincoln – The Story of Grace Bedell and the Winning Whiskers of Abraham Lincoln February 19 2018
- THE MUSTACHE FROM ‘MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS’ November 17 2017
- The Stache of the Samurai August 31 2017
- The Fountain of Youth may be Under Your Nose August 17 2017
- Do Beards Grow faster in the Summer? August 6 2017
- Franko M: Leveled up my beard game thanks to... December 29 2016
- Martin O'Leary: My Stache is now as elegant as the... December 29 2016
- Dunbar - Minnesota: A. W. E. S. O. M. E !!!!! Thank you... December 29 2016
- Armand R: Très bonne cire! - Armand... December 29 2016
- Brett: "Killer" wax"!... December 29 2016
- mustache moustache stick wax moustachewax mustachewax stache tache mens grooming facial hair distinguished gentleman moustache wax mustache wax beardsman testosterone beard grown beard coverage mens health follically challenged sparse beards grow a better beard beard growing tips scented mustache wax beard science